• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: The Fringe Emails from Misato to Sienna

Yoshi

Inactive Member
Yo Miss Grumpy pants!

how are you doing? They shipped me off to the Soyokaze. Apparently I'm not the lead for the ship's huge infantry contingency. Sorry it's taken a bit to get this to you, it was a pain trying to find you, but a ship purchase pinged up with your name. That cost me quite a bit, paid a net spider to find you. I know that sounds creepy but I wanted to make sure you made it somewhere better then where we first found you.

So yeah.. they put me up in officers quarters since I'm a division lead now. The Sho'sho' must have lied about my performance to get rid of me or something.

So what kind of ship you got? is it swanky? Are you cruising the stars drinking and partying it up? Or are you being a stuffy bottom and being straight laced and stuff?

Well we are about to launch and I wanted to watch from one of the lounges, the ship is brand new.

You take care of yourself, you deserve it.

Nitô Heisho Misato Suzume
Soyokaze, 9th Fleet Tanjō Group

<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>
Decrypting... ... ... ... ... 50% ... ... ... ... Complete

To: Misato Suzume
Sender: SAS
Origin: A3.E004.019

Why the hell does everyone insist on calling me that??

I'm not going to comment on how... creepy... it kind of seems that a SAoY officer is hunting me down, let alone that they were able to find me, especially when I didn't leave word where I was going. Or rather, maybe I didn't intend to, but I did. You're fracking creepy. So don't worry about any delay on your end, but here I am, you found me. Hope that was money well spent.

Glad to hear you're moving up in the world, I guess. Can't say I don't think you did yourself a favor getting out of that Eucharis circus. Hopefully your new grunts are a little less sensitive this time around.

Now, as for the kind of ship I got, if you went that far to track me down, why the hell would I think you don't already know? And no, I'm not "partying it up" out here. Just trying to make a living. The rest of the galaxy has to think about things other than what they're going to grill on the hibachi for dinner, you know, heh.

You still in touch with Natsumi? She seemed like she took me leaving kind of hard, for some reason. Still not sure why - I point blank told her it was going to happen sooner or later.

Either way, it's good to hear from you. Enjoy the new command.

-S

New <<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>

To: Sienna Shelton
Sender: Misato Suzume
Origin: Soyokaze

Hello Captain Grumpy Pants

Better?

I'm sorry to seem creepy, I was just worried about you and wanted to find out how you are doing. i'm glad you are still alive and well, and that alone was money well spent. speaking of money spent I might have a job for you all.. you remember that junk shop i have? Well I need to ship the goods from Yamatia, to Hanako's World. I'll pay top dollar for it to be moved. It's all sitting in a warehouse on the home world, It'll need to be loaded into a cargo container or two, but I'll pay extra for that too.

as for Natsumi, yeah we talk from time to time. Do you want me to pass on your contact info, or would you like me to send you hers? do I smell a bit of the fact you are missing your friend? She's still on the Ol' Euch, top dog on the bridge, other then the Sho'sho'.

Oh yeah... I got my freaking Arm blown off on the Soyokaze's first mission. It's going to take a bit to get it grown back. I'm not lucky enough to just have a bionic arm attached. But hell it's frustrating, I have to get help getting dressed each day.

Well I need to go... Damage control is calling for more volunteers for work. The ship got pummeled too. Just She and I are now battle buddies...

Well you take care, And if you need anything please don't feel you can't turn to me.

Soyokaze, 9th Fleet Tanjō Group

<<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>

To: Misato Suzume
Sender: SAS
Origin: Ake System - Dawn Station

hahaha..,. "need anyhing." Where to frakn staart? yall Commanders are tougher thn i gave you credit for, ill giv e you that. runnin a ship SUCKS cant catch no breaks nohere. But then i suppose yall are programd to be obedient an all, so its probably diffrnt fo r you yammies hahahahahah

sure u can send ol natsumi hello from me if you wanna

Blew of your arm huh bet thats nice to jus grow one back

gonna go sleep now after i take car of some "things" first bye

New <<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>>

To: Sienna Shelton
Sender: Misato Suzume
Origin: Soyokaze

Hello Captain Grumpy Pants,

I wasn't programed to follow any more then any person going through boot were. that being said, i kept finding out i had to earn respect and the right to lead my troops as much as it was expected that they would follow.

My arm it didn't for quite a while. I can't go into a lot of details the last mission was classified right after we returned to the base.

As for what is going on on your ship. I got plenty of leave, and well my enlistment is up for renewal or me walking. I could take my leave and come out and help you out. It would be fun.

I hope your chores came out all right.

Soyokaze, Task Force 77

RPG-D RPGfix
Back