• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Emergency Suit and Helmet

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
What namespace would be the correct namespace? There is no generic gear namespace and since Wazu designed these it seems fitting to put them under his namespace. He's made enough stuff that he's basically a faction in and of himself.

Fonts are switched because I C/P'd from the template. Though I think I can just fix that with formatting.

Is someone producing these items for him? Did he acquire production means? If not, the company actually making the items would be your namespace.

Currently no one is producing the items for him. Once approved he'll probably just stop by the local fabrication bay or rent time on a faber next time he's at port.

The name space is acceptable. I can move it later if we need to (I'm thinking of moving all corporate namespaces into corp:company_name: or org:company_name:)

The emergency "helmet" is approved.

The emergency "suit" also is approved.

Are these going to be mass marketed at all?

Q: Are these going to be mass marketed at all?

A: Maybe

Wazu has no immediate plans to mass-market them. Right now they are in his 'Things that I could make if I wanted to and may need in the future' file. He'll probably ask Aeisu if she wants it for Lazarus due to an existing gentleman's (gentleperson's?) agreement. Outside of that he has no real need/desire to try and mass market it but he doesn't have any reason to just keep it to himself.

Maybe he'll put the design up on the poly-sentience and let the spacers have it.

Just a note, but keep in mind that Lazarus (and all of the affiliate groups, yadda yadda) are still considered persona non-grata by Yamatai. Communicating with a group that Yamatai has serious problems with while onboard the ship of a Ketsurui would be a very, very quick way to get yourself into trouble.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back