Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Emrys EM-G16-1a Medical Kit

The image does give a rough idea of it's size and dimensions, but having the actual text will help as well for those out there who either can't make that distinction or perhaps for people who want to have these on their ships but are going to be specific about size restrictions.

Nope it not that large. Dimensions added to the page, only one handle has to be used at a time. Which was added, as well as pricing

Worst come to worst, we could put some other object in the image like a soda can, pistol, communicator, or pen in the image for visual scale reference.

However, I don't think it's it actually a problem the way it is now.

Because when I spoke with the local EMS, they mentioned that when they store stuff in their vehicles they do so with the handles out so the can grab them easily. So putting handles on the sides made sense, and the kit can be placed either way.

Hopefully the dimension's issue has been resolved, with that said I haven't seen anything wrong other than what was stated earlier.

If there is no raised concern by the 2nd of March, then I shall approve this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back