• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Emrys] EM-K4 "Zephyr" Air Car

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Retired Staff
Inactive Member
Convention Veteran
Submission Type:
Submission URL: EM-K4 "Zephyr" Air Car

Faction: Yamatai
FM Approved Yet? Yes

Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? There are two sub-pages which are the actual 1a \ 2a pages that provide the unique aspects of each.
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: Figured that Emrys could use a nice anti-grav car since all its prior vehicles were ground based. :geek:

I'm amused that it has the front end of a Prius and the back end of a Lamborghini. Those things are about polar opposites in the car spectrum.

actually I just played around with several of the DOGA bodies until I found a combination I liked then tweaked them until I got the desired affect.

Although when I went looking at images of Prius the front end does not match what I have on this, but it doesn't matter.

I like this quite a bit, and see no issues with it. I'd like to see a few more colors even, like Sky Blue, Blue, and Black.

It can be purchased in those colors. The problem is when generating the image in DOGA with the sites blue background it becomes hard to see the vehicle in darker colors.

Just want to say this is awesome and it makes me want one for my characters.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…