• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Encrypted] Message to the IPG

Foxtrot 813

Prettiest Member
Inactive Member
+++Message Received+++
+++
+++
+++++Decrypting...+++++
+++
+++
++++++++++
-MESSAGE STARTS-
-EYES ONLY-​
Greetings,
I have gotten gotten my hands on some very sensitive intel from one of the major gangs of Delsauria. This message has the purpose of assessing the value of such information, which consists mainly of contacts, major trafficking routes in the planet and ties with other organizations off the planet. Some of it hinting to NMX elements, which, I believe, will be the most interesting to the IPG

I am, however, unable to further analyze this data. The level of encryption employed in some parts have made it impossible to crack with the hardware possessed by us. I have, however, attached to this message a pertinent amount of the data that you may deem interesting.

-MESSAGE ENDS-
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​

Last edited:
+++ This message board is now hidden from public viewing, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood IPG operators+++

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for contacting us, though we really do suggest using a newspaper piece in the classifieds section or sending us a hand-written letter in future. These low-tech means are far more poorly monitored by others.

From what you have sent, the information appears to be legitimate. We will offer 20,000 DA as a finder's fee. Another 20,000 DA if this information proves to be actionable.

This transaction will be carried out in person between yourself and an IPG operator at a public location of your choosing on Delsauria (assuming you are still on the planet). You may bring whatever company you feel necessary for security. We shall provide our own. Finally, please confirm the medium that this data is stored on. If it is something silly like a server hub, we can change plans.

Thank you for choosing IPG Information Brokering Services. Please be aware that if we find you trying to sell this information to anyone else, unpleasant things may happen. Have a nice day and we look forward to your reply.

Personal exchange of the information won't be necessary, the data can easily be transfered by the digital medium, and your terms are generous. Attached to this information is all the data recovered from the servers, including the ones that were partially corrupted due to hardware damage, as well as the bank account in which to deposit the payment. If you would still like to procure the servers, it can be left at a drop-off point in Delsauria to pick up at your leisure.

I look forward for these opportunities in the future.

We would indeed be interested in the servers which hosted this information. More information can be extracted from the hardware

If there is to be a repeat, however, we must have some disclosure as to identity. We do not, after all, wish to be funding other rogue elements within Nepleslia.

Nonetheless, this payment has been sent.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back