• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Neshaten Information Network End of Year Yuushakindence

Nesha Prime - Netoshen. Capital.

A gentle snow fell over the capital, Kit's could be seen playing, making snowmen, making snow angels, and having snowball fights with one another. City Guardians walked casually, smiling and sometimes even engaging in the play.

Standing close by was a reporter, a Daur, who was barely wearing anything minus a scarf around their neck. The camera bobbed up and down before the Duar turned toward it and tapped something out of frame which caused it to stop moving. "Well now, it is that time of year folks," the Daur spoke as they started walking toward the Kits but stopped just short of engaging them.

"We are approuching the end of the year, which means that soon it'll be time for Yuushakindence, a festival that we haven't celebrated in many years but that you - the citizens - have demanded that be brought back. Word has it that the Queen is looking forward to it and is also extending an invitation to the Yamatai Star Empire and the Poku Saeruo Degonjo."

The Daur then spun on their heels, their arms outwide - the back of their scarf had a symbol denoting that they were a Kit and a student from Ne'ushae. "I hope you all are looking forward to the festivities and to helping out others with their problems, businesses will be cuting prices on goods and food and fuel prices will be non-existant for the last fifteen days of the event. The city of Ne'ushae will be offering free transportation to and from the city and many events will be happening there!"

The Daur seemed rather happy to mention this; although as they were about to speak again a snow ball hit them on the side of the head and caused them to fall backwards onto the snow. "Acks!" they yelped and shook their head, looking toward a group of kits - to which the camera banend toward - who started to launch and picked up some snowballs. "I guess I'll cut my reporting short, seems I got to defend my honor!" with that the camera cut out.

There was laughter in the background as the image changed to two well dressed Daur sitting behind a news desk. There was also a Laibe sitting there to, although this one shook their head but did have a smile on their face. "I guess we should've known that sending him there would cause a fight," remarked the Laibe."

"Hey, it's all in good fun!" remarked one of the Daur. "Anyway, we are proud of our young reporters who have taken up the mantle of reporting this year due to us having a shortage of available staff. We've gotten word that several trade families will be opening up their homes to the homeless and will be offering a large feast for them to enjoy."

"We hope everyone here enjoys this event, and to please offer as much as you can to others. If you can't, do not fret. Just do what you can!"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back