• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

England Vs. United States of America...

England Vs. The United States

• England?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The United States?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Laz said:
Uso, you still haven't told us what British inventions you think are, 'American'

or which inventions America has actually contributed to because I'd really like to know and there is no clear list like there is the English inventions, (cough, cough) because you're basing the entire fact that America is better than England on the fact that the poll says it is rather than the inventions that they have created.

Nor did anyone really argue who wants to claim credit for the nation building thing I threw in. ;p

Meh, I'll just say the US gets the rap for that one. Nothing like letting a third party test out our technology against the soviets to see how we'd fare if we did have to fight them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…