• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Senbu Ep 19.5 - Because I'm leaving, on a jet plane~ |Mini-JP|

Status
Not open for further replies.

5tar

ON: Aries Station

It had only been minutes since the end of the incident involving Shin had reached its climactic finish. The loser of the battle was rotting away in a holding cell, his body battered and beaten. But he still had a pulse, and when he awoke to his cold holdings, he would be in a world of pain and regret. As for the rest of the crew, the COs of the Senbu were busy having a very intimate meeting while the Pride Wing was ordered, at this time, to pack their bags and prepare for the vacation leave ahead.

Santô Hei Nanjo Ageha didn't have to pack. She was still packed from her arrival on the Senbu. Rin and her had split ways to pick up their things before meeting Kuriko at the shuttle. Ageha picked up her duffle bag and continued on ahead without Hoshitomo-hei. I do wish I had a little more time to learn about the ship, she thought as she walked briskly through the Senbu's corridors back to Aries Star Fortress. And there's still the matter with Ishida-hei. I definitely need to talk with her still.

Kuriko stayed where she was, still embracing the walls coolness. Finally, the Neko pulled herself up and started toward where the shuttles. "PANT-IES, Is the Senbu's Gold Wing on leave in the same area as Pride Wing?" Kuriko asked the station’s AI as she walked. Jack had mentioned that Akira had been a commander for a long time, surely he'd have experience handling this, after all Shizuka definitely wasn't in the mood to give advice in this situation. "Coming?" Kuriko asked as she looked back at the two Hei's, Sakaki and Hiroko, that were still standing in the hallway.

"Negative, the members of Gold Wing Squadron have individually chosen separate leave locations," the computer responded to Kuriko promptly after her request.

Sakaki had stopped, since she was about to walk away and back to the room she had just violently dashed from. The black haired Neko bowed and stated, "I need to pack a little, I did not anticipate a vacation so soon." She glanced at Hiroko to see what her response was, but otherwise she still had a few things on the Senbu to pack, like a plushy or two so that any sneaky techs wouldn't accidentally find them.

Hiroko glanced back... and just shrugged. She hadn't too much to pack. Just a few changes of clothes here, a portable computer there... What, like you'd expect her to do all that much for vacation?

Sakaki packed away her few plushies in a bag, giving special attention to the arrangement so they would not be squished. The Neko packed her spare uniforms and the little casual wear she had before she arrived on the Senbu, as well as lady things. This should be enough, Sakaki thought as she left her room for the vacation.

Kuriko nodded and bowed to the Heis before heading off to get her own things packed. It didn't take her long, she through all of her wardrobe into a duffel bag and grabbed her money card before leaving for the shuttles.

On her way, Kuriko composed a message to Akira. "Akira-taii, would it be possible to meet you during the break sometime? I... need some advice," Kuriko sent the message to Akira, hoping he would receive it before it was impossible for either of them to meet. Now there is the matter of that new girl... "Santô Hei Nanjo Ageha," Kuriko said under her breath as she pulled up Ageha's file to review it.

The newest "member" of the Pride Wing was already waiting at the shuttle bay, standing upright and still like she was guarding the door. Her bag was sitting next to her on the floor. Like Ageha herself, it looked all professional with the exception for a couple of cute keychain accessories attached to the zipper. She bowed politely as Shifuda-heisho approached.

Kuriko returned the bow once she stopped moving. "Nanjo-hei, about earlier – sumimasen," Kuriko said apologetically to the Yamataian woman. "I didn't mean to leave you like that, we just had a... situation come up, that's all. Please forgive my rudeness." Kuriko bowed again to the Hei, trying to smooth things over. She didn't want to seem rude, and more importantly the Neko wanted to start things out again on the right foot

Kuriko received a quick response from the newly ranked Taii. "Kuriko-heisho, I will be in Kyoto for the duration of the leave time. So if you too are going to be on Yamatai, I'm sure we could arrange something to that extent. I hope everything is well." Akira at this time was preparing his own belongings for his planned visit to friends and family.

Ushimo-hei arrived at the shuttle area thing that the Heisho was with the newcomer at, her sword strapped on her back while handling two bags on either side of her with a strap roped around her neck from each of them as well. She had little difficulty carrying everything as she approached the two and bowed slightly.

Finally, after a fair amount of time, Hiroko arrived at the shuttle bay carrying a single duffel and... reading something on her computer as she walked in. She was always reading while off-duty, it seemed.

"Ara, its okay Shifuda-heisho," Ageha responded, surprised by the difference in atmosphere from before. "You don't need to apologize to me," she said, bowing again in return. She squatted down and picked up her bag by the shoulder strap as the other members of Pride Wing started to arrive. She politely bowed to each of them in turn.

Kuriko smiled toward Ageha before turning toward the rest of the arriving members and bowing in return to Sakaki. "Saa, that's everyone on this shuttle I think," Kuriko said to the small group. "Shall we?" Kuriko opened the hatch for everyone to enter the shuttle, some of the stress already rolling away in anticipation of the leave that was forthcoming. "PANT-IES, will I be able to return to the station at will in order to deal with Nekki-hei?" Kuriko asked the station with a small amount of distaste in her mouth. She wasn't happy with Shin, but as Shizuka had put it: he was her problem now."

"Affirmative Kuriko-heisho," the computer answered soon after the question was asked.

Hiroko nodded at Kuriko's offer and she strolled in, moving into the shuttle and settling down, mostly wordlessly.

Sakaki sat down in a seat that had an empty seat next to her so she could settle her bags down in it, and then moved her blade to be placed on the bags so it wouldn't be in the way.

Ageha followed her superiors onto the shuttle and took a seat. She briefly thought about removing her data pad from the side pocket and continue her studies, but instead she stuffed the bag under her seat and buckled up. Focusing on learning about the Pride Wing was paramount at this time and she'd have plenty of time later to continue going over the specs.

The shuttle then got loaded up with the rest of the Pride Wing members; their pilot for the trip was the ever-ready and lovely, red haired, mature Yamataian. "Well it's good to see you lot decided to pack ya’ stuff and finally show up!" Jennifer Stararcher, the newly ranked Ittô Heisho pilot was sitting up in the cockpit as she greeted the Senbu crewmembers. "Now, you lot buckle in and sit tight. I'll get your troublemaking butts to the planet in no time." Then, with a small little laugh she went about finishing up her preparations, the hatch then slowly coming to a shut before they were off.

END

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back