• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Senbu Ep 36 - Temptation and taboo

Status
Not open for further replies.

5tar

ON: Yamatai - Kurayami-jo, northeast Melanchol

So, with the prospects of a wonderful evening, the very adventurous Neko captain nodded an agreement saying, "Of course I'm up for it. I got all the sleep I needed on the ride here." Her previously professional visage cracked with a tiny smirk as she anxiously waited to see what he wanted to show her. The castle around Shizuka seemed actually quite interesting. 'I wonder if I could get one of those paper lanterns for my room?' Shizuka questioned inwardly as she watched the fire inside flicker with their passing. As she looked over everything they passed, she could only wonder how magnificent their main home would be, and just how big the Saiga's internal assets could be. She knew Nick was a form of nobility, but she didn't expect this extent.

With Shizuka’s confirmation, Nicholas nodded to her, indicating the sliding door that lead to the room she was to stay in and stepped into his own, placing his meager luggage down inside. It was a quick enough act, and he soon stood back out in the hallway, waiting for his captain to re-emerge herself. Now was the perfect and only possible time—just as midnight approached—to show her the chamber, high above even the level they were on, from which the daimyo of the Saiga conducted court for generations before the family relocated to Tatiana. If he did not show her now, he would be unable to before they departed, for only between midnight and the following hour was the magnificent hall not guarded by two of Gempachi’s house guard.

Shizuka slipped into the room and dropped off her small bag, which was packed but still missing her more important things. She sighed as she placed it down, wishing she had brought her data pad. But not a moment later her previous smirk returned—even if she wasn't able to do work, at least she was going to be able to spend the time with Nick. She was happy with that, even if it felt like she was doing something wrong. 'Who knew wrong could feel so right...' Shizuka mused to herself before adjusting her skirt and returned to Nicholas. With a few sharp glances down the sides of the hall, she checked for life, but once she saw the coast was clear she excitedly grabbed his hand. "Lead the way!" She seemed quite excited, looking up at him with a toothy lioness grin.

He resisted the urge to pull away when she grabbed onto him, reeling, if only slightly, at first. Within a moment, he remembered this place wasn’t as he remembered it—there weren’t eyes everywhere at all times—and relaxed, leading the way as she requested. As everything in the grandiose structure, whatever technology was there was hidden. They made their way on foot, up countless flights of steps. Their destination would take about five minutes to reach as they ventured to a level near the top of the structure. “I apologize for the words I had with my uncle concerning you, Shizuka,” Nicholas said gently and sincerely as they padded through the castle’s corridors. “Although I should not have, I am glad that I brought you here.”

Shizuka shook her head at her executive officer, “Nmmnm.” She smiled to herself as she watched the way ahead with excitement. "I expected it to tell you the truth; I've had you figured out from day one, Saiga. Your profile, your actions, comments and mind set. It all had to stem from somewhere. I had deduced that it was your upbringing. I knew this was going to come eventually, but that's okay. I'm ready to face whatever comes ahead. I mean, I've faced the SMX. After them, everything else doesn’t seem so bad." She seemed to unveil yet another of her hidden cards, which could only make wonder just what else she hid behind that playful visage of hers.

“And you have never met my mother,” Nicholas replied to her last boast as they approached a large, closed set of doors that prematurely ended the hallway, sounding completely and in totality serious. “We are here,” he said, sliding one of the sliding walls, emblazoned with intricate, traditional Yamataian art in gold leaf and exquisite inks, aside and pulling the Neko in after him. The inside of the room they’d entered was as dark as pitch after he’d closed the door behind them—even darker than the moonlit halls they’d just come through. “Give me a moment,” he whispered, letting go of Shizuka’s hand and silently moving to do whatever works he intended to do. Soon thereafter, the room brightened to a warm, dim light. It wasn’t much, but was enough to illuminate every corner of the vast chamber, making its simple but elegant fixtures shine in the faint glow. Nicholas stood before a modest throne in the center of the room, flanked by several smaller, lower ones, closing the hidden control panel in the chair’s arm as he turned back towards Shizuka.

"Sounds like quite the battle..." Shizuka responded with a faint chortle at Nicholas’ mention of the furiously of his mother. She was actually interested in the idea; if Shizuka was still left alive over the ordeal then she tacked it up as a success. But the more and more the Lioness thought about it, the more she thought of his mother as a woman who she could respect. Even if she wasn’t offered the same respect, they seemed to have a lot in common on a personality level. ‘It may be like they say, you do end up finding someone like your mother,’ Shizuka thought to herself, as she had remembered reading that in a manga she had borrowed from another crewmate from the first ship she served on. The idea made her smirk even more so, finding the notion rather silly.

Then, as Nick turned to face Shizuka, he could see her standing before him in the middle of the area before the throne. The warm light illuminated her soft curves and accentuated her curvy, petite figure wonderfully. Her smile curved into a seductive smirk, further accenting her provocative posture. "You know, I could only wonder what it would be like to be a Yamataian woman." She approached him with one slow step in front of the other as she spoke. "I bet a man with such status like you would cause many girls to open up to your desires. And if you were sitting on a throne—" she was close now, with a finger pressed to his shoulder she pushed him into the seat and closed her face to his, "I'm sure you'd get anything you'd want." The mention of waiting a private conversation before still kept the eager Lioness’ desires burning, and now they were alone... and in such a place, it was exciting. ’Who knew...’ she repeated in her head once more, ‘—that something so wrong, could feel so right. She smirked brightly as she moved to kiss him before he could even get to say something in defense.

“The Saiga… do not have a particularly high status, Shizuka,” Nicholas told her as approached him, his voice revealing the unsure and bewildered thoughts he felt. “And it is not my th—” he began to say, being cut off as the Neko forced him to a seat. Not my throne, he completed in his mind. He let her continue for a moment, giving himself to her passionate embrace before he became aware of the weight of the situation. The Geshrin’s eyes opened as he slid his hand up her neck and to her throat, gently pushing her away, and then more forcefully when she resisted. “For me to even be seated here is more dishonorable than one-thousand lifetimes of the dishonor I have already committed,” he said in a distressed tone suggested a subtle unconcern for what he spoke. His hand moved up from her throat, around and up her neck, running through her sandy mane as he brought her head closer to his again. “I cannot,” Nicholas said low and softly, looking directly into her eyes.

Her expression changed, she softened up as he looked into her feral orbs. She smiled apologetically, and seemed like that was she was understanding and just about to let up. But then, in a heartbeat, her poker face vanished and instead she grinned more deviously then before. "Then it's already too late, isn't it?" Shizuka said with a wink, playfully dispelling his notions of his already gained dishonor. She grabbed his wrist with her hand and held it with a superior physical power, then she moved with a tilted head for another deeper kiss. Last time when she got like this, she felt the surge she normally felt in battle, and there it was again... and the Red Lion of the 1st XF wasn't one to back down in a heated moment.

The Geshrin tried to resist, but her warrior’s strength was greater than his own and kept him from pushing her away again. But how could he resist her in the first place? Her disheveled hair swayed as if the golden pictographs of nature that lined the Kurayami-jo’s walls had come alive while her warm, umber flesh pressed against his own, invigorating his spirit and motivating him against what he’d known all of his life to be right. Nicholas pushed against her again, using all of his will to overcome her might, standing himself up out of the great seat and impelling her onto the ground. “Although those that rule the Saiga now do not,” he said, breathing heavily, “I doubt my ancestors would disapprove.” Following her body down with his, he would pounce onto her, holding her wrists down as he reinitiated their kiss.

The toss was surprising; she never knew he had that sort of strength in him. It made her ecstatic, and with that lascivious smile, she didn't seem like she was going to relent anytime soon as she crawled up against the floor, poising herself for another attack. Her short skirt riding up as her legs squirmed to position herself, just angled enough to show a glimpse of her black underwear. Then as he spoke, she tensed all over as she prepared to pounce him herself, but instead she was the one pounced. The exhilarating embrace caused an excited ‘mrrrow’ in her throat as she fluidly moved under his pin, pleasantly rubbing her body to his in an anxious ecstasy.

“If only I had time enough in life to admire you without the fear of death at the hands of the Empire’s multitude of foes,” Nicholas said, speaking between moments of passionate contact, kissing down her neck as he unfastened her uniform’s top, “then my honor would not have to suffer for your love.” A second hand moved down her leg, lifting it up to his side as his mouth made its way gently over her now-exposed collarbone. “But such is the universe,” he continued. “And so any dishonor that my soul may endure is worth it, for although I have incurred ten-thousand lifetimes of sin upon it without, I have experienced one-million of compassion.” Once her molded armor top had been removed, he wrapped his arms around her, lifting the small Neko’s body upright, her still-skirted legs straddling his lap. “Then one-million more for every moment our longing souls are joined,” he finished, connecting their lips again, with love’s gentle touch for a fleeting moment before the fiery intensity escalated once again.

To be continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back