• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Character Erdu 'Cololee

ErduCololee

Inactive Member
Name: Erdu 'Cololee

General Information

Species: Sangheili

Family All killed in the Human Covenant War
Employer: Covenant Sovereign
Occupation: High Prophet (Currently acting as a Zealot commander on a special mission)
Current Assignment:
Erdu Cololee took command of a Covenant fleet in an attempt to root out suspected Elite activist when he engaged the flood everything changed

Physical Characteristics

Height: 6'10"
Weight: 400 lb

Build and Skin color: Erdu's body was badly damaged by a jackal suicide bomber after he took command of The new Covenant. Erdu is currently fitted with Zealot gold armor.
Facial Features and Eye color: Erdu has a dark brown eyes
Hair color and Style: Elites don't have hair
Distinguishing Features: Erdu's body was badly damaged after the terrorist attack 85% of his body was replaced with a forerunner machine copy.

Psychological Characteristics

Personality:
Erdu can seem very cold. His father trained him like that when he was young Elite. Erdu puts a solid calm face whenever he can but at times he is not good at hiding his emotions

Likes: Practicing weaponry and battle simulation. He also likes taking the helm of the ships he commands at time.
Dislikes: Brutes
Goals: Provide a stable government and military for his Elite brothers.

History

Erdu grew up on the Covenant Elite home word. His father and mother were both Covenant elites His father a Honor Guard for the Prophet of Truth his mother a Ultra Elite. Erdu quickly rose through the ranks until he made Supreme Commander of the Entire covenant armada. After the prophets were ejected from office erdu was proclaimed the leader of the new Covenant.

Skills

Vehicles: Erdu is skilled in driving and operating most vehicles on a battle field and Space

Engineering: Erdu can fix mostly everything you throw at him after extensive viewings of the covenant engineers
Leadership: Erdu has commanded a countless number of fleets and armies. If you need a commander he is the perfect choice
Physical/ Fighting: Erdu is trained and has mastered all Covenant fighting styles. He enjoys learning human styles in his spare time
Survival and Military: Supreme commander of Covenant armada for more than 7 years enough said

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I already have a way to incorporate this character into your universe. Because I don't know much about this Universe I will have to learn your ways and customs as he does. It will in turn provide a more accurate representation of his said place in your universe. If there is an issue about him being an Elite can one honestly be so closed minded to think there is no other life in the galaxy.

But my dear sir, this isnt a fan fiction site. And I believe that the "No use of copyrigthed materials" rule is part of the Terms and Conditions you accepted when you signed up here.

Thank you I spent the last few days looking for a good RP forum while The Covenant is still offline I was hoping I could be assimilated into this forum but I neglected to read the terms. Very well then if you wish to speak to me for any given reason my Windows Live messenger or formally MSN messenger is [email protected] AIM XXDarkLordAnubis Yahoo: erdu_cololee

You can still roleplay here, but we ask that people create original characters within the SARP universe. Please consider it.

Yeah, just because this did not get approved; doesn't mean we don't want you here.

I encourage you-give the site a second look. Feel free to come back to us with your original ideas. We would love to have a look.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back