• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I was saying if they teleported into the sand, that would be very bad. It was only GM mercy and a good die roll that kept their characters from killing themselves via teleporting into a solid object (sand pile filling most of the cargo area). Teleporting into such a confined space was very risky. Based on this knowledge you're free to edit your posts.

I was wondering what would have happened to Mitsuko's Mindy after she was removed from it. Is it just resting where it dropped, or was it put away?

Will she be able to use it properly and be any help with her current injury?

Mindy would have been put up, and since it has been more than an hour for the dead to be revived, her injury is probably mostly recovered, probably some stiffness would be all.

Tomorrow, I leave for Charlotte, NC in preparation for ConCarolinas. It is our current favorite convention. And my wife and roommate will finally get to meet Wes.

I will have my tablet and my smart phone so I will be checking in with SARP while away.

Same goes for me. I'll be traveling tomorrow and away for the weekend. I'll bring my tablet too.

@Takeyu: Don't just stand there in one part of the derelict for weeks at a time. I can tell Floodwaters is itching to get more to react to!

We really need to figure out why everyone confuses Mitsuko and Natsumi. I'm sometimes worried Mitsuko and Misato will be mixed up, but it's always Natsumi...

My bad, I gor it switched because part way you mentioned the other, I will watch for it.

Hello from Kentucky! Managed to get a post in using the hotel wifi.

Actually we can probably skip the interview. To get onboard, you can post Armundo's arrival by shuttlecraft.

Which thread would you recommend to come in on? My current guess would be 19.1, but I want to make sure first.

Edit, and who wants to take in a biologist?

[Mission 19.2A] would be the best since 19.1 is closed and it looks like 19.2A will wrap up soon. Welcome aboard!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…