• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Yeah, mercury and thiocyanide are both bad enough on their own. Mind you even the sugar and sulphuric acid reaction ought to be done in one of the containment chambers in the Med Lab - which would be her more likely choice after getting a hold of the acid.

Would it be alright if I was added to the user group ? Also, about the player survey, are we alerted when we need to fill one out ?

Alright, I got the thread split so now when Team 2 gets back, they can head into 19.3 too. Depending on Andrew's activity we might have to forgo getting deep into the Norian first contact, but I'll make it up to you guys by giving us something weirder.

Emmm...I feel the need to point out that Armundo has been re/trained as a Medic during his time at Fort Minori. I've even updated his profile with the skill information..I saw that he was put down as a Cook.

Sorry, I copied it from the old version. Please update it.

Update: In addition to his ongoing battle with cancer, Andrew's pnuemonia has developed more complications and is keeping him in the hospital. In light of this I'm going to skip the Norian First Contact we'd planned and worry about it some other time when he's well again.

Would a new person know to address the AI on the Eucharis to start with, or would it be more along the lines of make the mistake once and get corrected?

Many Star Army ships have an AI. Ours is named Charisma, but if your character doesn't know her name, she can refer to the ship AI as Eucharis. Characters can talk to the ship telepathically or using any ship control panel.

Reminder: Please post whenever you can, especially when other player characters are waiting on your character to respond.

Also Gents, as Wes is now aware, I've noticed that sometimes my posts seem to vanish. If I go several days without posting, poke me via a PM or on IRC to see whether I have posted or whether I haven't; odds are, my posts probably got munched on :evil:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…