• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sorry for the short post. I've got a court wanting to subpoena me for some school kid's trial (this happens a lot when you work in a school) and a bunch of errands I need to run immediately this morning. I will be on later today.

Not interesting, just redundantly, redundant.

Folks,
Just wanted to give you a heads up. I will be heading out of town for the week Monday morning. Visiting Myrtle Beach with my sister and her family. I will have my tablet, so I will be able to check periodically, but it will probably be morning and evening only.

Now that we have cooks and medics do we want to transfer the NPCs (Lime, Mango, Citrine) to other ships so the PCs can take over those roles?

I would be careful about that. We don't want to have to transfer them right back. Also seems a little odd to remove crew that have served here for a while for less experienced replacements, especially considering what ship it is. Of course, the NPCs might all be 'willing' to go and be getting promotions or something.

I'd recommend we keep them onboard, just in case we have players leave and need them to fill the gaps

I agree with the above stated. keep them aboard as mentors and so they are here in case people don't stick around

Thank you for the welcome Gabriel lol I'm playing one of the new medics you guys got added over the past week.

hey Izokia78, your character most likely can take misato's bed for a while. She'll crash on the bench in front of her PA.

Two A's

Tank A

Though I do have a character with the name Tanaka, so its strange...

Yeah no worries!

I was looking up info on Izokia, and noticed something a bit odd. I don't think any Neko could possibly be 28. Unless I'm missing something, starting as NH-29 originally she should be, at most, six years old. It's also a little strange that she's still a Santo Hei if she's been serving for that long.

Not exactly related, but there's also two user pages for Izokia78. One is listed as the user 'start' though. That one has a bit of info filled out, but is not linked to, while the empty 'izokia78' one is linked to the character.

The two pages were the result of me trying to fill out a character sheet and account on my iPhone while also trying to watch TV. And I thought the age represented her apparent age as opposed to physical age.

I think it should just be actual age, from what I can see on other characters.

Wes can probably fix the duplicate page.

Riko Misato punched you... I don't Mitsuko would punch anything, at all. Though it would be pretty funny to watch. the mousy Neko kicking Bors's butt all the way in to next week.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…