• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Tanka_001 said:
Riko Misato punched you... I don't Mitsuko would punch anything, at all. Though it would be pretty funny to watch. the mousy Neko kicking Bors's butt all the way in to next week.

Will edit Reynolds snuck a post in so i saw that when i was writing, also loved the Sean of the Dead reference Reynolds.

Well I forgot how to computer.... I go to edit my previous post here and i completely take out the part with "I took it as Jest" out... and now you comment makes no sense... good job Riko lol

You sneaky jerk face.... I will make you pay for doing that. ::Shakes fist in rage:: I will call down the fury of the gods upon you!

Um. ^^ Hello, I'm a new recruit (yet another medic don't hurt me)...

I'm just curious as to how and where to start out now that I'm approved to play over here? I'm really excited to play, but I'm worried my excitement may cause me to crash and burn- I'd rather not do that.~

I just sent him a PM saying to just have another transport shuttle show up briefly and drop his character off on the Eucharis.

In case anyone didn't know, I'm out of town visiting family until the 8th. I will check in at least daily, though, but I may be posting less that usual because I'm hanging out with my family at their house.

So if both Wes and Nashoba are out for a while should some one else try to add MagicMage to the wiki roster or is that up to him to do on his own.

I don't mind whoever does it. If one one does, I'll get it when I get a chance, possibly tonight.

I got everything other then his orders on there but someone else is gonna have to fix the off center color patch because like I said dyslexia and wiki script go together like an ice cube and the sun.

Give it time; once the bits make sense it get easier - or as easy as wrapped spaghetti lines can get. (Is dyslexic too)

What I was wondering is whether I start a new thread entirely, or if I just post in the already created thread? (Most recent I would assume)

Also for all intents and purposes... I am female. <<

Oh sorry bout that but just post in the 19.3 thread saying you hopped on a the last supply shuttle or something to that effect

That's right. 19.3 is the current thread and located onboard the Eucharis. As Izokia said, just make your debut onboard another crew transfer shuttle docking with the ship to drop you off.

MagicMage said:
Also for all intents and purposes... I am female. <<

"For all intents and purposes"? Meaning you the player AND your character, or just your character? Or you're not sure?? :-D

Just kidding. Good to see another lady gamer.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…