• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

MEGAMI is the ship's computer system.

MEGAMI has a rarely-seen Nekovalkyrja body that works on the night shift and sleeps in the computer room. She's got snow-white hair and red eyes.

Mainly people just talk to the ship via an intercom or something, though.

Every once in a while she would reach down to prevent her skirt from lifting up to indecent heights, even though she wore the Uniform white leotards.
Huh? Can you explain this? There are no leotards nor any mostly-white pieces of the Star Army uniform (except for maybe the command colored jacket Hanako wears).

I still don't understand where you got white leotards from. Please explain.

I see blue-gray tights and pants, and black shoes. I'm so confused.

MEGAMI has a rarely-seen Nekovalkyrja body that works on the night shift and sleeps in the computer room. She's got snow-white hair and red eyes.
Rarely seen body? XD Cause of all the clothing she wears, right? Few have seen what lies underneath. Mwahahaha!

If it's been a while, maybe find a way around him. People's schedules are often chaotic during the holidays.

hey everyone, some of you may remember me but I see some new faces. I've been gone for a little while and I'm coming back(probably after shore leave) as a general technician aboard Eucharis. to my friends who remember me, Dirjon will not be returning as I will be joining with a new character.

Reactions: Wes
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…