• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Wes Very well done, I must say!

I may request a chibi, but I noticed on the form that there was a question about whether or not I've donated to the site.

Does that influence whether or not my request will be taken? I'd feel guilty if I asked for free stuff without giving my fair share to the cause. Let's get real- I'm seventeen and have almost no cash.

Still super lost. What should I be doing?
Well, I think your character was speaking to Victory outside right now, and said or just open a line to the Shosho Hanako or Umeshu for directions. Your current orders (as per Sigurd's suggestion in the Wardroom), is to commence studying the Rixxikor bodies from our battle to better understand their biology, if you are okay with that... I will throw up a post quickly to bring you back into the action.

Also, yay for art! I hope Umeshu gets hers in the next batch, I'm working real hard for it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wes
@WesDoes that influence whether or not my request will be taken?
Usually not, but possibly, if there are too many requests and I'm forced have to choose between you and a donator. The questions are basically for tiebreakers/prioritization.
I hope Umeshu gets hers in the next batch, I'm working real hard for it!
The next one is the last one, so I'll try to get her in there.

Thanks for getting art for Dirjon, Wes. I didn't intend on bringing him back unless he's needed, though. I can manage multiple characters if you want him back to give Jax a hand.

Thanks for getting art for Dirjon, Wes. I didn't intend on bringing him back unless he's needed, though. I can manage multiple characters if you want him back to give Jax a hand.
I think you were still playing him when it was ordered, but the turnaround time for the art has been lengthy.

I see. Still, thank you. It looks great. I've been thinking about pulling him back out but wasnt sure where he'd fit best.

Thanks, Wes. I appreciate it.

Also, I think Mitsuko took things very well, considering. Now she just wants to shoot something with that big gun.

@Yoshi, I don't know what you been smoking that makes you think Tony would be the main character, that is like totally my title dude!

Hmm... must be an inside joke but that works for me! Are you joining the crew?

EDIT: revolver explained it. I'll add my LOL below
|
v
LOL

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…