• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Not with Taharial on board, she will lose one innocence, it will probably be that she didn't realise a corpse could make someone as happy as it makes her.

Well then she and Mao will get along great. Because if there is one thing Mao can do . . . its play the flute.

And she can also trained to make corpses really well.

@The Real Bames Jond

One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!

Nu!

Nu!

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/gif-kitten-animals-scared-653388.gif

Ok, looks like I've finally cleared out my backlog of JPs. If anyone wants to do another just PM me and we can setup a time!

I'm always watching...

Lol Believe it or not, I was planning on Candon visiting Jax before Umeshu got there. He was going to check on the heater project

I figured, however this development could also be interesting as noone really knows they are dating except Akiko, and Candon is obviously going to assume the worst with officers/enlisted "fraternization" occurring...

For some reason I just have a bizarre mental image of Candon stalking smooching people in a 50's beige duster, binoculars at the ready, like a proper private eye... I mean, he is a hard bitten ex-cop...

Somebody write me a film noir jaded detective piece with a ship full of rainbow-colored catgirls, please. :3

There's no dame with a legs that go on for miles.

This isn't noir. This isn't even a proper 40s/50s crime drama. There's not a duster and fedora anywhere in sight!

I call malarkey.

I should fix that when we get to port. Candon would have to dig through many bins of old clothes. Anyone up for some thrift store shopping Macklemore & Ryan Lewis style?

Oh lord . . .

Mission 25 should be the crew playing a Noir Holo-novel on the holodeck!

Or maybe there is some Noir appriciation festival we can visit?

And the best part would be the members of the crew who are horribly genre savvy but trying to still play along.

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got 20 KS in my pocket...

Seriously though, if Hanako is noticing Candon, then I believe things are going to get much more interesting in a little while.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…