• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Lol, Does that mean we're bringing back Dirjon?
@Wes

edit: scratch that, I missed the redhead part and skipped straight to dong

Last edited:
It came out pretty good. BlackD has made a sweet character creator but it's so intuitive that it's a little hard to get exactly what you want, especially with the eyes. if you'd like to have more of her pupil visible try adjusting the opacity of the lens and pupil. The pic looks great but the eyes seem kinda unnatural.

I'd like to try experimenting with the program more, maybe we could start a thread for it?

I

@BloodyScarlet Remember we were only able to take the Nightmare body because it had not yet been given a mind yet.

Hey, so I have a question about the status of the Eucharis in the public eye. I can't tell if we're just notorious in the military, or if we're like Captain America and his Howling Commandos, and little kids all across Yamatai read our comic books and play with our action figures.

The Eucharis is fairly well-known. It's more famous than many of the Star Army's battleships. We're not comic book heroes, though. More like the Enterprise of Star Trek. If we landed the ship in a populated area and they knew we were coming, it's entirely possible a small crowd would appear. This has happened once in the RP already, IIRC.

Well, I always think of funny little one-shots involving our characters. One of them was Jax standing in line at a comic convention and having several people walking by and being like "yo cool Howard cosplay!" and Jax being confused as hell but just rolling with it. Then later he finds an expo dedicated to the Eucharis and has a kind of mental breakdown.

Haha. The average Yamataian quite possibly knows who Hanako is. But to them, her crew might as well be the USS Enterprise crew members with the red shirts. So don't get too full of yourself just yet.

"That's a cool cosplay and all, but you know he's not that shade of blonde, right?"

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…