• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Last call for dinner posts! I'm moving the plot on to the next day sometime tonight!

Umeshu is definitely looking her cute bridge bunny self. Thanks Wes!

Little bit of trivia - her plum-wisteria-sage color palette is based off of a popular fall wedding theme.

Oh anf going to throw together a quick post now just to cover Umeshu being present at the meal, then I'm all for moving on.

Not that I'm all that heavily involved with the main plot, anyway, but I'm all set. For the sake of having an IC record my next post will probably summarize what Marcus did over the course of the next several hours, but that's easily enough accomplished.

I am up for it.

I was going to make the dream more violent and disturbing but I thought doing that would be weird for this plot.

There is something I have been mulling around with, that rixxikor acid in their claw glands may be ale to be synthesised and used on melee weapons to give them an edge in combat, so you slice and the flesh melts away....

Also, while I'm catching up on the threads, I noticed this. "The snowy haired Taii had, in her entire life, never met a samurai, so this was something of great interest to her." We actually had a Samurai on board a few years back, Asami. I know she was on the Bridge at the same time as Natsumi at least once, right here, but I'm not sure if the two ever interacted. I think she only stuck around for a mission or two. I didn't keep looking to see what else she did after that.

Strangely that was around the same time Junko was here as well.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…