• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'll probably either split the current thread off or start a new one. Just keep going in the current one for now.

Well that answers what I'd been about to ask, because I'd been holding off on posting on the assumption that Mission 25 was starting soon.

Expect a post from me soon then.

Okay. So, @Wes , not that I expect a response to absolutely every little detail that comes her way...but Hanako ignored a LOT with that last response. Advice from a couple crew members and Marcus' offer of using his own resources to help with funding and revealing that he could get personnel on the ship was left totally unanswered.

Anyone seen Sean anywhere? I hate to seem pushy, but let's get that conversation rolling if it's gonna happen!

I made some edits for you.

So I was double-spacing words like so to show Wazu speaking slower than normal, but the site automatically gets rid of that when you view the post. Is there any way to adjust kerning for text on this site without putting it into a code snippit?

Code:
 "Speaking  like  this  for  example," He said, in code brackets

Stylistically?

"Speaking. Like. This. For example."

Or perhaps:

"Speaking - like - this - for - example."

Or even:

"Speaking... like... this... for... example."

Or something like that. I like to play around and kick the commonly accepted rules of writing to the curb like some of the best or most well known authors in history. A big part of it also just comes down to situational context.

Last edited:
I've already been using ellipses for Wazu's short pauses for thought and using hyphens or commas seems like he is going to slow as to be patronizing. (I also don't like how that looks).

This is supposed to be 10 or 20% slower than normal, almost not noticeable. I suppose I'll play with it a bit more and see if I can find something I like. I do occasionally want to do the non-standard post.

@Zack I usually use ... between words to show the slowness of speech. Or make known the speech pattern like :: She spoke, emphasizing each word in a manner that there was a noticeable pause between each word, "She does listen, weighing each merits of the solutions being brought forth by her crew." Then resumed in a normal fashion, "blah blah blah..."

So Umeshu gave her little pep talk... do you want her to start anti-grav zooming off to the Lighthouse to get things ready there?

I was thinking it would be a two-day walk from where we are, possible with some river crossings. Basically giving the crew enough time to run into trouble.

I'll make a GM post soon.

A two day walk would only take an hour or two to cover by flight. Which would also make river crossings non applicable.

Based on an opinion expressed by another GM(who's name ive forgotten) I've always assumed that flying, being a biological function, would be similar to running. Naturally a Neko who has practiced flying longer would be able to maintain stable flight for longer periods of time. Is this a correct assumption?

I agree.

Alright, anyone mind if I kind of scoot us a couple hours forward to the actiony bits?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…