• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

You're very welcome. I hope to get some more art for people in the future.

Lol I didn't think of interstellar repo men.

Sorry for delays with my posting before, quality time with wife took priority

Last edited:
Okay, for the Rixxikor fight: The Rixxikor are basically a faceless horde of indeterminate numbers - all players should feel free to basically NPC them and describe the effects of your attacks on them. Have your characters take down as many as you want and show them your Star Army combat skills! It's gonna be a bloodbath!

Lighthouse team: Shall I send some up there too?

I was thinking a team.

Okay well I'm going to be pretty busy for today and tomorrow, plus I have a 2nd degree burn on one of my ankles I have to deal with, so I'm just going to post Marcus' entire fight scene in one post with a spoiler to save space.

Yeah unfortunately Marcus is already away from the group (I'm halfway through my post. He's about to find out the hard way. lol)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…