• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Post edited.

I think this still has not been settled, at least as far as the Lighthouse shuttle's situation is concerned.

Just go with what makes the most sense to you, then. Also I hope the lighthouse team has their thinking caps on today.

I am so quoting this in my signature

Edit: Or would, if it was possible

Last edited:

So true. *gives Jax a little hug* Would it help that this is intentional? Umeshu has always been used to put a certain face on necessary plot events since the beginning... so don't worry too much.

So true. *gives Jax a little hug* Would it help that this is intentional? Umeshu has always been used to put a certain face on necessary plot events since the beginning... so don't worry too much.
Well, not just Umeshu. I even felt it when Aikiko, Hanako, and Wazu got wounded. Even for Blackberry I felt something...

...but yes.

@Blizzard
We put ourselves in our characters when we write about them to make them more than just words on paper or forums. To make them interesting and easier to interact with others. As we do in life, when a family member, close friends, and even acquaintances and the people we don't like get hurt that are part of our daily life, we feel something. It's even more noticeable when in a tight knit group where our lives (and character's) depend on the others to survive.

Erm... Now I'm just not sure who to prioritize. Tsuguka ain't just gonna bail without making sure both Umeshu and Mitsuko are out first, but something tells me she may not exactly have the luxury of time. x_x
It's been a week since Reynolds posted in the Eucharis mission thread and it just feels like they've basically given up on the Eucharis plot. If you're going to save someone, I think it should be Umeshu. You could send a warning to Mitsuko and that will put the ball in Reynolds court whether or not they'll post to save Mitsuko.

Been working like a boss, tons of odd hours with minimal pay. Might have a post really late or tomorrow

As a heads up to everyone, I'm going to be unavailable over the weekend, starting just a little after lunch time or so on Friday. I've got a Men's Encounter (It's a Jesus thing.) to go to. I won't be back until late Sunday night so I won't be back on the site until Monday morning.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…