• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Tugboat is gonna go for it. Muscular arms to lift muscular trans-dimensional-CEOs, and all that.

Going through the crew's heights, it does amuse me that Umeshu is like a foot shorter than him, through.

Also, Hanako is only like 5ft...

Whoops, I was overlooking Tugs. I think that works out nicely.

Umeshu is also perfectly average for a Neko

( If Mao was here she would probably grab Hanako...)

Hey guys, I know my last post sucks. I'm fairly low on inspiration right now. A friend of mine died just recently. I just can't write for now.

Hey guys, I know my last post sucks. I'm fairly low on inspiration right now. A friend of mine died just recently. I just can't write for now.
I won't pretend I know what you're going through, but it's horrible to lose someone close to you. Don't worry about posting. We'll wait until you're back on your A-game.

Gweh. Sorry about the weird speechless post. Need sleep, but didn't want to fall any further behind. Was also probably stopping Rhysis from posting more. Kinda busy IRL lately.

I may be wrong but I believe aether based weaponry explodes when used in an atmosphere. Was Umeshu using the aether setting or the heavy mode on the NSP?

Actually I should probably remove the mentions of aether, because the NSP is technically a phased energy/scalar weapon. I was very sleepy writing that...

Okay, I understand now.
I made quite a few mistakes in my last post. I went to sleep 5 minutes after I posted. Listen to make the most grammatical errors when I'm tired

I may be wrong but I believe aether based weaponry explodes when used in an atmosphere
That's anti-matter. With aether the danger is the heat can ignite flammable things around you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…