• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

And consider this a third on that. Gotta get the original back to Ayenee and have the new Marcus figure out what the heck he's gonna do.

Reactions: Wes
I have no clue why I didn't get any notifications for this thread...

But anyways, yes for social time. I have a few things planned for Jax.

I'm happy for social time. Umeshu will need some down moments after pushing herself here.

Also just curious if we can fire two aether or anti-matter torpedoes at the Kuvexian ship that is shield downed as we strafe by on an outbound course? That would probably be a sneaky but effective shot. Then one more aether shock cannon to take it out for good.

Psst. The Eucharis doesn't have torpedo tubes. They just attach to hardpoints on the ship's hull.

Anybody else notice that the Eucharis is starting to get filled with an awful lot of people with tags? Lot o' GMs playing on this ship. Heh.

Psst. The Eucharis doesn't have torpedo tubes. They just attach to hardpoints on the ship's hull.
Hmm, I can still assume we have them mounted though right? Also. The way Gunsight wrote the post am I actually the full on gunner too? I was assuming Natsumi was weapons (other than main gun) right now.

@Rhysis As the site's flagship Yamatai RP, it makes perfect sense that many of its GMS play here, too.

Hmm, I can still assume we have them mounted though right?
Yeah.
Also. The way Gunsight wrote the post am I actually the full on gunner too? I was assuming Natsumi was weapons (other than main gun) right now.
Not sure if we have a dedicated gunner since Yoshi's Antonia sat this mission out due to inactivity.

I'm planning on cranking out a post after work today, and I'm eager to move the plot forward to where we can branch out a little bit with personal stuff. Also we can ship Marcus 1 back to Ayenee so Rhysis isn't stuck RPing with himself more than necessary, lol.

Maybe you guys can plan a JP for it.

Hmm, other than the aether generator which is offline, how effective are the Eucharis Lorath-made backup fusion generators? And can the Plumeria standard anti-matter generators in the nacelles still drive the sub-light engines?

Hmm, other than the aether generator which is offline, how effective are the Eucharis Lorath-made backup fusion generators? And can the Plumeria standard anti-matter generators in the nacelles still drive the sub-light engines?
I spoke to Wes in convo. The Lorath generators are damaged as well. My next post will involve the anti-matter generators.

I spoke to Wes in convo. The Lorath generators are damaged as well. My next post will involve the anti-matter generators.
Well, I did have one idea, if we still have the ability to move... and run a graviton beam projector. The maneuver would involve latching onto the wrecked Kuvexian ship and using it as a slingshot, like real satellites use around planets (the powered flyby or gravity whip maneuver). This would give us some added momentum to escape farther and also use it to soak up fire briefly as we pass behind it...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…