• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Great post @Primitive Polygon , but I wonder... how much of this is drama over Mao's fate ICLY versus OOCLY knowing if they are coming back?

Unfortunately it kinda does just come down to logic. Mao would not have stayed at the lighthouse, she was sworn to be Hanako's bodyguard. That was the entire purpose of her years of training, why she was one of the oldest members of the crew. I did ask permission, and try and get to the bottom of what was happening first, but... yeah.

At least now if she is cloned, Tsuguka has her original sword.

I really liked Jond as a player.

So guys, I have posted a Post Mission 25 thread which basically set us up as stuck on Yamatai for repairs and able to go off and do stuff. You can use this time for character developing, socializing, exploring Yamatai, or even RP with people who aren't in this plot who may also happen to be on Yamatai.

Anyone who isn't sure what to do and wants ideas/prompts let me know and I'll come up with some ideas and suggestions.

Before I go anywhere to relax, did we manage to get pieces of that Kuvexian hull or fighter scrap for SAINT to study? Hope so.

I think we basically just get the heck out of there and left them, lol.

Edit: Actually, sure if you want and it'll give your character something to do.

Yeah, that's fine with me. I searched the site for examples of cost but didn't find any. I guess this means there's an opening for someone to make rental business.

You know, the YSS Sakura II is heading back to Yamatai for repairs now that it's mission is complete as well. Maybe will land her next to the Eucharis

Candon's gonna tag along to Ayenee! ROFL! This is going to be absolutely fantastic. He's in for the shock of his life.

Side note, Wes, I think, for the sake of keeping things smooth, we'll just take the Ayenee posts over to the freeform RP section rather than have Rizzo and anyone else who wants to tag along create an account on the Ayenee board. The confirmation email sometimes takes as much as 15 minutes to arrive, and then I would have to approve their first two posts just to have them be allowed to post on the boards without further Moderator approval.

You know, the YSS Sakura II is heading back to Yamatai for repairs now that it's mission is complete as well. Maybe will land her next to the Eucharis
I hope you do! That'd work great to enable some cross-crew JPs and side RPs.

Sounds good to me.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…