• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

It is actually a bit of a shock for Wazu to not have telepathy or anti-grab. Makes him feel behind the times.

It feels way more natural than sending text messages in RP

But wait can't Elysians also use telepathy naturally? I thought this would be more of an issue where her mind just might need help decrypting the digital message.

Not the kind Nekovalkyrja and Yamataians use as standard.

Just thought I'd mention I was considering this place in the Riverside for a luxury pampering.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=yamatai:galactic_hotel

It's probably booked solid for the festival time, but I'm sure I can assume Umeshu can pull some strings for her beau and Tsuguka/Tahariel (or any other crewmembers) to get some good accommodations. She likes to treat her friends.

EDIT: And yes, this does mean Umeshu is footing the bill for two rooms (at least). She owes Tugs for saving her life, afterall. So why not pay it back with some love for the serious infantry gal and her angel.

Last edited:
So...what are folks waiting on? Nobody's posted in 3 days (well, I posted, but it was in the Sakura II's thread since Hanako's visiting them to say hello).

Do you need me to make a post about the festival?

I was planning to post something regarding getting the hotel suites lined up, but if you want to make a general outline of the festival itself I think that would be helpful as a scene setter for everyone.

I have an Aikiko/Wazu JP to post, but he needs to get back from Ayenee first and we're waiting on Rhysis there.

I'm trying to get back as quickly as possible!

I'm still pretty confident that Candon could wreck Inferno in 3 seconds if he moves quick. I just don't want him to start an issue on a political level. If the man didn't have a political title he would have pounced mid monologue. Being a former police officer he doesn't back down, he escalates. I kinda miss playing as Dirjon, he was just more laid-back and likeable.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…