• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

@Ametheliana : I have to wait for @Gunsight1 before I'd answer to Masumi since Sigurd just opened a conversation with Natsumi. Except, of cause, Masumi would intrude into what Sigurd just asked Natsumi to be a private conversation which would be awkward at best.

I like that you put your chibi into your signature Rattenkind. I'm pretty proud of the coloring I did. I have been using a new "paint under the lines" technique that has been working a lot better than my old "fill in the lines" method.

Thanks again for the chibi. It's good to have in the signature for that way people have a picture of Sigurd when reading about him.

@Ametheliana : Actually that part is even more clear on that:

So Sigurd stopped on his way to look for and approach Taii Yamashiro. "Ma'am", he addressed her. "May I... may I have a word in private, please?"

And you might want to write those OOC comment into this thread not the action thread. Those are IC only.

*takes a deep breath and rises on the slab*

I realize now I should have asked for an LOA; forgot she was going to be here for nine days.

Nope, no she is not. She is a scientist. Not infantry, just science. Just test tubes, no armor.

I'm making an edit. Just Astrider is missing.. unless I'm wrong again
My brain has been garbage lately.

Masumi was mentioned by name to get PA so I will write up her getting her transfer and heading over to you guise

I'm confused. What is her function on Eucharis?

Edit: I was under the impression that only combat personnel were being outfitted with M2-4s because of limited supply. They just entered production, after all.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…