• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Oh no, this is the part of scary Rial, the one who likes to use scalpels as threats, only been seen once before and that was against someone trying to hit on her and an injured crew member.

This will be slightly less scary as Hyper Taharial wants food.

Sorry about the post guys, I didn't have much time to put any effort into it. I hope I got everyone

I allowed myself to assume Sigurd would do science station duty on the bridge but since we now have two regular scientists plus Wazu aboard the question comes to mind: Who's actually got which duty?

I'm not sure they've got strictly-defined assignments. I mean, it's a small ship and a small crew so we have to be flexible.

If the ship is on a 24 hour schedule that means you'd each probably take an 8 hour science shift on the bridge.

Wazu is a special case, he'll show up on the bridge if you want a second opinion but For now he is probably going to work from cabin 5 and the medbay.

Having a scientist in the field coordinate with a scientist on the bridge could work well. The field scientist collects the data and the bridge scientist can manage the data collected and send stored data or insight to the field. Maybe?

I was hoping to see what the bridge was like too, honestly.

Wes' vague answer tells me there's something he knows that we don't so maybe Hanako will make it clear. That or @Rattenkind and I need to start coordinating together.

Then it looks like the soonest I'll be making a new post is Sunday or Monday, too, unless anybody wants to introduce themselves to Masumi while she is there waiting.

Also, lol at Science with a capital S, @BloodyScarlet

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…