• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Bleg, sorry guys, but I have no internet at the minute. Going to set some time aside after uni tomorrow to catch up in the library. Hope I didn't miss a crazy huge amount.

Just to let you know: I'm a little short on time right now, therefore I did not post in a while. I think as of next week it should improve.
You still around? It's nearing a month since you posted for Sigurd. @Rattenkind

@ALL: Since we're getting near the end of the mission,I'm starting to look at promotions and such (thanks @HotelKilo for keeping these organized for me!) and also who to drop for inactivity. So if you haven't posted lately, you should do that!

Also looking forward to seeing @Gabriel joining up plus @Navian plans to join us too.

Wes, is there any way you could play the medic?
Looks like I may have to. I plan to post tonight and will provide some medical action. Armor team dudes: Get to dah choppah the Eucharis armor bay!

Here's the new wiki page for the Kagami Galaxy. If the Kuvexians are 80,000 LY from us, that means even if the Eucharis, which is the fastest type of ship in the Star Army, was in hyperspace 24 hours a day at maximum speed, it would still take at least 55 days to get there!

I feel like everyone would know each other intimately by the end of that trip

So I was writing my post tonight and I realized we lost our medic this summer and we don't have one for this mission...

I haven't looked at her page, but yeah, she could at least be NPC'd long enough to ensure the wounded don't die without causing a fuss.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…