• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I don't know if the Eucharis still has a dare chest, but if it does, a game of truth or dare would literally kill Jax, who freaked out and ran away when he saw a neko in a bodysuit.

"It is an honor to meet you, Shōi Kōhōsei."
Saiga's a Chusa. You're probably crossing him over a little with Ham's character.

Was going to roll with it, but didn't want to be snarky/hilarious/etc. if it's a mistake Tsuguka wouldn't have made. If it is an intentional mistake, I'll roll with it

I'll post tomorrow. Been a bit under the weather, sorry if I'm holding anyone up.

No worries. Not holding me up, lol.

in the post I have just made, I want it to be known that this is my understanding of how rank and division interact. I may be wrong.
@Wes and @raz, could you confirm whether my understanding is correct, please?

I'll have my character explain it IC, but from the SOFT wiki page, it seems like the "Team Commander" does exactly what Candon is describing his role as. Though I mentioned support team members being able to go into the field (so that I'm not advising anyone to limit or change their RP if they don't want to), the commander in particular tends to stay behind and act as a resource while the "Team Leader" actually gives orders to the team in combat.

SOFT wiki said:
Command points the team at an objective, and the team figures out a way to achieve that objective...

Team Leader - leads the team and fights...

Team Commander - Assigns objectives, provides advice.

in the post I have just made, I want it to be known that this is my understanding of how rank and division interact. I may be wrong.
@Wes and @raz, could you confirm whether my understanding is correct, please?
It is acceptable.

The idea is the team does the mission and the commander and support staff help them form some command center.

So the commander would probably be Hanako or Mehitabel who are on the ship? Or Saiga if he stays on the ship?

I am planning on retooling Candon's loadout for sniping, that may give him a better Vantage to advise Tsuguka.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…