• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

No, Hanako isn't part of the SOFT team. She's got a ship to command already.

Rofl, I wasn't suggesting that she be it. Saiga was just asking who normally does the same job right now.

EDIT: Didn't realize those posts came before mine, since I was IC posting. Just tell Saiga that Candon wants to be the sniper, or that he shouldn't be a part of the team and just wants to do his own thing as a floating operative. Though, idk, if he's part of the Eucharis' command structure and fights in PA, he should be attached somehow.

In any case, it can work out. Saiga was going to basically do the job and "train" whoever the commander would be by example for the first mission, anyway, so it's not like we need a "new commander" right this second.

Last edited:
Hmm. Candon needs to be in the field to gather intel, he can review sensor data from the ship while he's healing up. My thinking is that if he stays back a bit and focuses on intel gathering he could be the team's commander, though he tends to get close when gathering intel. That being said, a commander on the ship would have a significantly broader view of the situation.

Also, the role of commander is only for an officer. Nicholas Saiga would be the man for the job but if not him Natsumi would be the next officer who may be able to manage the team.

Of course, raz plays as Shida so it's completely his decision who's staying behind.

I'm going to sit here an metaphorically bash my head into the desk as I previously promised I was available to start posting and then the power supply on my laptop died not 24 hours later.

Now, I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE with 100% certainty and no flaking that I have the ability to make time for SARP. However, for the sake of continuity and not having someone magically appear on the ship, any chance your supply stop on Hanako's World can include a Warrant Officer?

Reactions: Wes
He's a stow away. He's smuggled himself underneath a floor panel but can't get out now without someone finding him and rescuing him.

I too promise I'm not totally flaking on my duties! Trip is almost over and if I'm not incapacitated by illness again I have a twelve hour train ride home.

Of course I miss truth or dare...

I guess Shiho is in the cargo bay? I'm a little confused because the rec rec, where the weights are, is across the hall from the medical lab. Jax just posted that it was empty though. Also it sounds like @Blizzard thinks we have a Star Trek holodeck, but I thought all we had was VCE chairs.

We never established where we kept the weights, so I believe I left it vague. She's somewhere posing in a mirror.

If all else fails, he just thinks we have a holodeck when in reality he has a very active imagination.

@Wes

Wait, I knew I wasn't going crazy! On the Plumeria article, it states that the recreation area has two holographic chambers.
Holy crap! I had entirely forgotten those! I guess they haven't been used in a while in the RP!

I'm sorry, @Ametheliana. I completely missed the message Oshiro sent. ICly Candon will fail to respond because he wasn't paying attention.

Is it a matter of OOC importance?

Nope, and I think you already gave me direction on it OOCly, so really she's just there to make sure he's okay.

I wish I could like a post more than once because I would in this instance, most definitely.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…