• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

After being gone for a disappointingly long time with little warning, I didn't exactly expect likes for returning >>

Tempted to send Becker into the baths, that seems like a spot he'd frequent.

Pretty much any chance to have him walking around naked is a great, because that's kind of his thing.

I didn't get any alert for this lol. I had and am having some irl puppy illness issues which are stopping me from posting right away. I'm excited to get a chance to sit down and reply, though.

Okay, so maybe nudity wasn't all that bad. He vowed to keep this room a secret for as long as he could, because once the word was out, it would be full nearly twenty-four-seven.

Medical Bay

The Plumeria's are small, but sometimes it feels like there's a vortex that hides all these little nooks and crannies," Mehitabel said conspiratorially, "There's a traditional Yamataian bath,

Damn it.

I didn't even know you'd posted at me, sorry! Was sick for a few days there and missed a few posts in the flurry. I'll get on it later tonight or tomorrow!

As GM I can post for her. I will probably move her to a more "off camera" role.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…