• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Okay I so the Eucharis had located the larger entrance and sent the information to the whole team. I edited the post to clarify on that, sorry for not having it initially. That could have save us some energy.

Just a heads up guys, no need to have anyone stay behind to cover the retreat, the rixx threw a bomb that's ticking down, it's already been called out IC by @Zack. additionally the Heirophant is gonna have to use its other escape vector anyways, the alt way it came in (the one found by the Eucharis and transmitted by Natsumi in an earlier post) so it will not be plugging up the airlock for everyone else. Everyone boogie

In my defense, Wazu is calling it a flashy thing until more is known about it.

I'm hoping the EMp disabled it and the flashy thing will forever remain a mystery

Reactions: Ira
Obvs gonna activate the bots somehow. The Rixx scientist's plan all along!

Or spray out a bunch of Rixx poop.

At least we can continue RP knowing that it was Frixxaqz's plan to screw us over with a robot army all along. You know, as if Wes' elegantly-placed foreshadowing wasn't enough:
Other Rixx want to reactivate the ancient. Frixxaq think that idea bad.
Trust a Rixxkor? "That idea bad"? Pssh. Not even once.

Honestly, I hope Rizzo returns ASAP, but am so glad that Ame is playing Candon to a tee. Makes me miss Rizzo even more!

Reactions: Wes
As you guys are GTFO'ing the Metal planet, there's a swarm of bots taking potshots at you. Feel free to have your character get shot up by them if you're so inclined for dramatic effect!

Ugh, sorry about posting delays! I literally get -zip- notifications from several plots.

Anyways, I may not be coming along next mission. I'm thinking of dropping a plot or two to free myself up. Life's getting hectic.

Since it wasn't really specified what time it is in the RP thread, I'm going to say it's late afternoon and it will be dinner time after the debriefing.

Reactions: Ira
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…