• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Not really sure how to fit in a post now. Freyja's still injured.. I guess I'll say she had only received minor burns so she didn't report the injury for treatment?

Since Freyja was injured in your posts, it's important to let us know how severely you envision that injury. Your last post with her had her gritting her teeth and pushing through and then talking to Wazu on the way back, so some narration about her injuries or calls for help once she's aboard might help.

Just some ideas in case you're having some writer's block.

Reactions: Wes
Except Navian already reported the injuries and didn't mention it o.x Not saying she did anything wrong, I should have posted sooner

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, I thought I went through the whole thread and found everything. Could you link to it? There's still time for me to edit it in.

There's a permalink in the bottom right hand corner of every post, for the one you just made it says '#7705'. Right-clicking on that should open a menu with 'copy link address' as an option, and you can paste that.

or https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum...g-horizons-ii-ye-39.55501/page-13#post-350467

Its justifiable, I think, to say those are only the injuries thus far as she'd treated. she had a moment to make a report, so she did.

Junko and Freyja pop in, have their medical needs attended, and Pan can append the report as necessary?

Whoops, I misread that. I didn't realize she was wounded, and thought the blood was from someone else. It's plausible that the shot shocked her without penetrating her armour, it's plasma, after all. Tan should have noticed even if there wasn't a hole, unless Freyja's suit's sensors were disabled in the area and she refused to acknowledge the injury. If there was a hole, then Tan could have bandaged it (but it wouldn't need any other treatment, and even that wouldn't be strictly necessary, since Nekos can regenerate easily).

Fortunately, both actions are in one post, so I can fix both.

Oh, there was a hole

Edit: Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap, was I supposed to do a report? I thought that would be in the debriefing

Crap, was I supposed to do a report? I thought that would be in the debriefing
Now that Hanako has asked, it seems most appropriate. Makes sense that the civilians jumped the gun, tbh.

Huh? Where's all this about the shuttle penetrating the station coming from? In the RP I said it had crashed on the surface so I don't think that post makes sense. Perhaps it might be best to edit that.

Well, I didn't add it because there was a lot happening. Tan Ann was commanded to rescue victory. Didn't see how she did it

I just deleted it, it was the only thing I could think of as a contribution. Otherwise the post would just be a long-winded 'Tan sits there and says nothing'.

Okay, well, she could react to Hanako not getting mad at her over the Victory thing.

Hmm. Or I could describe what she's thinking, because the reason she hasn't reacted to that is because she doesn't believe she's going to find out about that until the debriefing starts to focus on the crew.

Also, while we're trying to figure this out, I think something else that might not match up is that I've had it that Tan was inside the shuttle, and blew out the cockpit windows so she could carry Victory out seconds before the crash, but it seems Wes might have it so that Tan was outside the shuttle, and blew in the cockpit windows so she could carry Victory out after the crash. Which is the difference between something that's very nearly a no-win situation and something that was completely unnecessary.

I was under the impression that everyone had evacuated the shuttle as ordered after the robot started blowing it up, except for the pilot.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…