Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Eve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Inactive Member
Quick Question - What is Eve?

(PNUgen Capital Memorial Research Base AE2, How to stop Eve (23 aug YE 18))

I know that Eve is a biological weapon but is not currently used by the GSA unless they have changed the product number and name...

Eve was one of the early prototype NH-2 weapons. She's old, but not as old as Yui. The two of them have had some run-ins in the past.

Eve took over the body of a girl named Jessica (to survive) and has since been known as Naraku. Naraku has been trapped aboard the YSS Celia (YC-55) since she assassinated that ship's commander, Taisho Ashigari.

Yeah, Miller and Yui vs. Eve, now that was a good story. :)

Since the topic has been brought up: Shouldn't there be an inquiry into Kai's death? I mean, even though I think he was a Shosho when he was assassinated (did he get a promotion posthumously?), he was still pretty high rank-wise. And he was SAINT, for goodness sake.

Anyway, I just think that it would make for a good mission (or missions), since most of us know (OOCly) where Naraku's orders came from. *evil smirk* Henry wouldn't mind getting his hands on the people who offed his former CO.

Oh my. I kind of want to know what happened to this Eve person. I think if they are still in the current situation, maybe trapped in space a thread indicating someone found her would be a cool change of pace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back