• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Every conversation starts with "Hi."

Crystal

Inactive Member
SO here's my way of saying Hi. Just kidding I actually just say hello, I don't greet people with a copy paste of my bio. But here is my bio anyways, just this one time.

What do you call yourself?
I go by Crystal, Crys, or Cryssy if your feeling cheeky
How'd you find Star Army?
My boyfriend has been obsessed, and I mean O B S E S S E D with this RP. So naturally I had to see what all the hype was about. After mulling it over for a month and slowly getting him to explain how the RP worked in a way I could actually understand, I found the concept of the whole thing to be very interesting and cool. However still daunting. But I've worked up the courage to give it a shot!
What interested you in joining?
Generally just how full and alive the RP story is.........and the art.
Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes.
Any previous experiences you want to share?
The last forum based RP I joined actually came to a crashing halt almost a month after I'd joined. SO..I hope that history doesn't repeat itself!
Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    Female.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Spontaneous because the ideas get flowing on the spot for me.
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Civilian, but...Pretty sure that's about to change with this RP.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    Humans, androids, anthros.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    ...Yes.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Real time.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language:3
  • Violence:3
  • Sexuality:3
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
My character developing her story is as best as it can get for me.

If yer up to some neato Freespacer stuff, I got a plot that could be cool and likely filled with neato stuff. I got tons o plots, but it might fit what yer after :Lc

Welcome to SARP tho. If you think of something you'd love to donk people with, don't hesitate to do so. Tons of people p much just try to help new members out all the time.

Reactions: Wes
Hello! Welcome to the site!! There's a lot to see and do, so I look forward to seeing what you come up with as a character. =) We're here if you want any help.

Reactions: Wes
As always, Kaiyo is open and Hajime is open, both of which Ryder's character Darwin are on!!

Nice to meet you by the by!!!!

How do you do. I'm the creator of Psychopomp if it deals with genetics or cybernetics I got you covered. Also PMC is a thing I do and its open.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…