• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Exodus Fleet

Alex Hart

FM of NDC
πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Submission Type: Plot Element
Template Used: None
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:independent:exodus_fleet
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:independent:exodus_fleet

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? N/A
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes: A plot element for upcoming RP taking place with the Exodus fleet as they try to establish their new home.

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It seems more of a history article than anything.

This is independent, right? It doesn't need any FM approval?

It's there to provide history, as well as to be used for context in other articles such as planets that are inhabited by those who came with the Exodus fleet, as well as something more far off, which is the government which will be there. (Note, this isn't intended to be a faction OOC for a while, if ever.)

Can you find a more appropriate destination namespace?

I'm not sure where it would go to be honest. I'm not sure it would really "fit" in the faction namespace, but that's the only thing I could think of aside from just keeping it within my own.

If anyone has suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them.

Wasn't the entire purpose of the Exodus Fleet (initially, at least) to leave USO, though?

I'd recommend putting it under "faction:exodus_fleet" or "faction:independent:exodus_fleet".

I'd recommend the latter suggestion from Frost.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…