• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Ezriel Esherara

not for a specific plot, but do plan to foray them in S6 a bit. But they are for use anywhere, so if I find a plot I can throw her in there, but for now she will just be making cameos in S6 unless someone wants her else where.

I changed the thread's prefix to non-plot for you. I will give your character a look today.

I don't quite understand two things.

"Ezriel departed the ship, having have had it left to her as part of his will..."
Did she sell the ship when she left it or is it docked somewhere?

How do you insulate a skirt? If club is fine with this change to the GH cold climate suit, it can stay. Otherwise, it makes little sense to try to insulate a skirt and seems next to impossible, as someone who has WISHED HARD for her skirt to be insulated during a very cold, hail-filled 80 mile bike ride.

Not a review, just a note, she runs off when she is 13, which is either before her change or immediately after. I would either make a note that she changed with the crew of the ship or had just changed if you want her to be 13. You could also change her age. Overall, I like it!

i didn't make the CCS but the tech could be transferred to a skirt, it would be inefficient though, since the heat isn't trapped like it is with pants.

Given that this character doesn't have legs i can see why you chose to do it that way, i might suggest that instead of using a CCS just, wear a giant sock tbh lol

but in seriousness, if you want a proper CCS separa adaptation, get the character to contact GH, Donvan since he's the public relations guy, and ask if they can custom outfit her with one or something

I have no issues with it being modified, at the end of the day it is just a bunch of coolant lines so I could see it being jury-rigged into a skirt thing ^^

or a sock, tbh that works too

But yeh ping Donvan and he'll sort out something official

I didn't put two and two together with how a skirt could super easily be made for a Separa'Shan and was likely made like this for her because she is one. My total and complete bad, there. Anyway! Moving the thread as she is approved. Have fun in RP.

Oh wait my bad, I goofed, the CCS is just a bunch of small heating elements so yeah that can still be modified and arguably easier ^^

was gonna say... and yeah you can change the shape it'll just be less efficient as a skirt compared to... a sock, which was why i suggested asking for a custom job so GH can make a proper sleeve for the tail

t a i l s o c k

Sleeve is probably a better term, maybe even sheath idk but it would totally be just a massive sock

RPG-D RPGfix
Back