• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: UOC Government Family Unification Act

"I would like to remind the Assembly that this is our second time looking at this document at a previous meeting you can download the recorded feed from : Here.

So I do not see the sword or threat to vote on something that has been voted on already. I see a very passionate, if extreme reaction. But We are a democracy and you all have the right to vote down what you will, the Crown Prince's vote is only there to break ties.

I suggest that the Family Unification Act be included into our peace treaty with Yamatai as a separate document, since it is a matter that would help foster our relations to Yamatai. But I do second the motion to revote on the proposed Yamatai/UOC treaty," Ayana replied calmly with a soft smile. Her complexion actually seemed a little... paler than normal as she sat back down in her chair, in fact, she looked a little queasy for some reason.

"Region Five votes no. That document needs revisions, to begin with." Ayumi didn't bother rising to cast her vote, but maintained her cool after sitting down, the applause hadn't helped before it seems and she would have to think about the others later. "For one, you're suggesting putting a document towards them that.." She held up an intelligence report. "Will tell them they cannot expand in a direction they're already moving. Voting yes on this now is premature. That however was a discussion and the tone of these proceedings are decided, and markedly less so open Madame Prime Minister."

"We should stick to the act at hand, and I motion we finish our vote on the document as before with noted modifications. Add a clause that notes that the Unification act may be added to later legislation once it reaches final approval with both our assembly and Yamatai. This is the best choice. We should go to them with something we at least showed we took considerations with. As it's written now it is hard to imagine they would agree, and in fact this would provoke something. I reiterate a motion to close voting on this, then to return to discussing, and voting on the Unification Act."

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…