Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Floating Box] - Floating [?] Box

Luca

The Ultimate Badass
🎖️ Game Master
Inactive Member
((Floating between Yamatai and Delsauria))

A small cargo container about a metre long, high and wide, sealed and left out in the middle of nowhere. There seems to be a beacon transmission coming from it. Scans indicate no living material and an abundance of paper.

There is a message being played on repeat from a simple transmitter. The voice is male and sounds Nepleslian:
Code:
I don't need this anymore. To whoever finds it, enjoy it. Ignore the stuck-together pages.

A Nepleslian freighter captain traveling in a small craft happens by the box and scans its contents with some amusement. After a moment of thought, he decides to bring the box in. Moments later, the box is released once again. A few 'collectable' issues of Playstuff Monthly are missing from the box, replaced by a weathered Paragon battle-rifle and a few spare magazines.

The transmitter now holds an updated message.

Code:
I don't need this anymore. To whoever finds it, enjoy it. Ignore the stuck-together pages. -The First Guy

I took some stuff out, added my old gun from my mercenary days. Thought it was a good trade. -Ken Killian, Captain, ISC Crossbow

RPG-D RPGfix
Back