• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Laz Public Network [Floating Box] - Floating [?] Box

Luca

The Ultimate Badass
🎖️ Game Master
Inactive Member
((Floating between Yamatai and Delsauria))

A small cargo container about a metre long, high and wide, sealed and left out in the middle of nowhere. There seems to be a beacon transmission coming from it. Scans indicate no living material and an abundance of paper.

There is a message being played on repeat from a simple transmitter. The voice is male and sounds Nepleslian:
Code:
I don't need this anymore. To whoever finds it, enjoy it. Ignore the stuck-together pages.

A Nepleslian freighter captain traveling in a small craft happens by the box and scans its contents with some amusement. After a moment of thought, he decides to bring the box in. Moments later, the box is released once again. A few 'collectable' issues of Playstuff Monthly are missing from the box, replaced by a weathered Paragon battle-rifle and a few spare magazines.

The transmitter now holds an updated message.

Code:
I don't need this anymore. To whoever finds it, enjoy it. Ignore the stuck-together pages. -The First Guy

I took some stuff out, added my old gun from my mercenary days. Thought it was a good trade. -Ken Killian, Captain, ISC Crossbow

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…