Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Fort Ready

Gabriel

🎖️ Game Master
As Fort Ready is currently inactive and archived if I wished to request Fort Ready being reopened with one of my characters in charge would I have to submit that as a New Settings Element (since it is not currently active) or would I simply just put in a request in the Star Army Comm?

I think it's more of getting Wes's approval to act as a GM. From what I've seen, you'd do fine, but my opinion only really matters for characters, so don't count on that. Ask Kai. He's done it before, if I remember right.

Alright, thanks! And yeah Kai did run it for a while, I had my other character in it, although it didn't last very long.

I think that Ft. Ready would be an important plot to run and would love to see it done by somebody! I hope necro'ing this thread will bring the necessity of Ft. Ready to the attention of somebody more capable than I.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back