Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Forums Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
Discord Booster
🎨 Media Gallery
I updated the forum software to the latest version this morning. This update (because of the number of modifcations I've made to the forums) was done by directly editing the code, as usual.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Known Issues:
-Old template needs search flood control added to board config page
-Langauge updates for Japanese and Spanish admin and main lang files

I noticed the same thing. I was about to update the Sakura's Resource Handbook, but in my previews it made me lose my nifty quotes from the SA-PERSCOM.

I like my quotes with " " names, so, I sort of gave up in fear of losing the stuff that was already written (which shows just fine, by the way).

We need this ability back, for great justice!

is the Sakura supposed to be publicly viewable again? because I just went in there while logged out...

Um, yeah. Wes said so. I'd show you the link, but it's in a section only viewable by us people with nigh godlike powers (a.k.a. moderators and admins).

But yes, it's normal.

Kotori said:
I noticed the same thing. I was about to update the Sakura's Resource Handbook, but in my previews it made me lose my nifty quotes from the SA-PERSCOM.

I like my quotes with " " names, so, I sort of gave up in fear of losing the stuff that was already written (which shows just fine, by the way).

We need this ability back, for great justice!
Testing...

Okay, I fixed it.

I now award the Star Army of Yamatai Message Board with the This Site is Made of Win Award 2006.

Good job Wes ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back