• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Free State] Astral Locksmiths (Sub-Organisation)

Primitive Polygon

🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: NPC Sub-Faction
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=freespacers:astral_locksmiths

Faction: Freespacers / The Free State
FM Approved Yet? Yes. Right now. It's me, I'm told...
Faction requires art? No.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes; See the other submitted thread.
Contains New art? Nothing apart from a emblem/flag.
Previously Submitted? No.

Notes: This is a new security organisation based around the Blue Rift, and more specifically the planet Arsenal. Much like the companies from the Armored Core series, it's mostly there to hand out paid missions to members of the Skeleton Ensemble plot, and thus may grow or shrink in power based on their actions.

Their independent mindset does formally restrict Nepleslian operations within the Blue Rift more than the treaty of alliance originally covered, however. They don't like foreign spy agencies getting anywhere near Arsenal.

Another two sub-factions will be coming in short order, one which represents pro-Nepleslian interests (most likely based around Null & Void), and one which is purely chaotic and will likely be NPC antagonists.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…