• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission Freespacer Extravaganza (Moondyne's Graft)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Given that this basically covers all of the bases of the PACT-ZERO thing I was working on with Paladin a while back, can't see any reason why I shouldn't approve it. Basically has the same deal as the bracebelt with it only being available to those who have a mothership or factory asteroid, but other than that... Yeah. Definitely seems like something player characters should have.

"Freethinker Liniment Four Two" <-- Is this a wikified char? If not, why?

"Wired connection to standard Freespacer mindware ports, and requires needed software to be uploaded to internal mindware storage or a connected bridging device to function." <-- Missing a subject in this sentence. "It requires wired connection" ... ?

"The innermost layer: An easily produced and easily cleaned form-fitting material" <-- Did I miss what the actual material is? I couldn't find it.

Other than those things, this is an incredibly detailed and well-designed submission. Well done, Monty.

I'm breaking apart the main submission from the accessories, however — not because the accessories are a problem, but there's a lot of them and I want to take time going over them. Can you resubmit the accessories separately, please?

I think Liniment fell through the cracks with the 15 or so submissions hanging around on my hard drive. She'll turn up in a day or two on the character submissions.

The second thing is more or less a typo, I'll fix that in a second.

The material is pretty much just fancy latex. Nothing special or specific, any armor rating is more from the mesh parts. There's more detail on how it works in the accessories, however.

The material is pretty much just fancy latex. Nothing special or specific, any armor rating is more from the mesh parts. There's more detail on how it works in the accessories, however.
Please add those details to the main submission, only because a player/reader is going to expect to see those details there without having to jump to the accessories. Still, sounds good.

this is an incredibly detailed and well-designed submission. Well done, Monty.
I really like it when the staff builds people up instead of tearing them down, and I love how you're giving credit where it's due. So thanks for that @Doshii Jun and thanks for the great submission @Dumont

I did some edits for the typos, and added the inner suit's material details, as well as the thermal control canisters.

FYI: I have just approved the accessories article related to this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back