• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission [Freespacers/188604]The Throne Of Brass

Primitive Polygon

πŸŽ–οΈ Game Master
Submission Type: Buildings.
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:throne_of_brass

Faction;
Freespacers, Wire Guided
FM Approved Yet?; Yes, me, now.
Faction requires art?; Nope.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?; Nope.
Contains New art?; Yes!
Previously Submitted?; No.

Notes: Long story short, it's just a building thing, a bit like Nath Tower. Produces copious algae, Liquid Ally, and some Automata. Feeds about a quarter of the current population of the Freespacers, and couple thousand of the locals on the side.

As with most things I submit, yeah, no crazy rush. Take it easy and just have a gander when you feel like it, friends. :3

@Zack @Alex Hart

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like it! Is this where we'll be making automata as well as liquid allies/ other cool spacer stuff?

Yeah boi. Amongst other things.

Also gives the spacers somewhere to go for radiation exposure, since they kind of need that not to die.

"...through a moderate ..." (I think you mean though)

"...at it's widest..." "...in it's reactor..." (Its not it's)

"... pyramid toped with what..." (Topped, not toped)

The rest is really cool!

I'll give this a full reading this weekend but for now this has my drive-by-faction-manager-approval if that's needed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…