• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Freespacers] Nomad-Class Solarfoil Corvette

Primitive Polygon

🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Insanely Modular Space Corvette
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=freespacers:nomad-class_solarfoil_corvette

Faction: Freespacer Cadres
FM Approved Yet?: Yes, it's me.
Faction requires art?: This thing is pretty much an art generator.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?:
No.
Contains New art?: Yes.
Previously Submitted?: No.

Notes: Pretty much taking the basic design of the skeleton ensemble and spinning it as the hull for a new mass-produced ship that can fill a deliriously huge variety of workloads. Kind of beefy, I know, but most of the page is random hardpoint options... And, well, would you prefer I made that many individual new ship submissions? The interior data wall of text at the bottom is 99% the same as the original skeleton page, too, if that helps any.

In summary; This is the quickest and funnest way of giving the spacers more actual wiki ship content other than a hundred "it's sorta vaguely like this" pages.

Also; The Viridian Array/Astral Locksmiths will get 75 each, the Grand Bizarre will get 25, and the Shravana Hive will get 5. This is to represent ships that technically would already exist within those subfactions.

Lastly; Yes, they are purchasable by any race and faction.

@Dumont, @Navian.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thanks Zack! The parts were made in Maya and then ported to Unreal so I could arrange them more easily...

Yes, I damn near made a game engine for the sake of a wiki article. -_-

Last edited:
I just skimmed the aforementioned 'wall of text' at the bottom, but I like it! I would consider this page Naffie-approved.

If you or Dumont come up with a general loadout/paint job for a ship and want a picture of it for an article, just drop me a line and I'll produce one for it. ; I

I think that's the first time I've seen someone say that about 3D models instead of sprites. Ouch.

The Unreal Engine might be what gives it that late 90s look, though, yeah.

I need to you have another page (at least one) link to this article. I'm deleting orphans this morning.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back