• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Freespacers] "Partisan" Automata

Primitive Polygon

🎖️ Game Master
Submission Type: Mach 3 Kung-Fu Robot Man
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=freespacers:partisan

Faction: Freespacers / The Wire Guided
FM Approved Yet? Yup. It's me.
Faction requires art? Nope.

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles?
No.
Contains New art? Yes.
Previously Submitted? No.

Notes: Basically, it's just a modernization of the classic militant design, with a few modern tricks. Better at melee, more independent, self-repairing, and a more powerful handgun.

May, or may not, have anything to do with Alex's sky guard. There was in-RP development regarding this, but seeing as I'm not sure exactly what his ambitions are both in and out of character, I decided that the Wire Guided would just be cheeky sods, and manufacture a more unruly design than the original brief was talking about...

Yeah. If it spurs on a new robot player character or two, I'd call that mission completed. Not like I really care about using these guys as an army or anything.

Note 2: A few small things are pinched directly from the original militant article, such as the electroactive polymer structure, and the basic details of the power plant. A lot of the stats are also more or less the same. You basically don't have to re-read those bits, unless you really care something fierce... There just wasn't any point in changing them, really.

@Zack , @Alex Hart

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I love the art <:3

"Partisan"-Series War Automaton
(TEXT HERE OR AFTER THE PICTURE)

"Organization: Freespacers / The Wire Guided " (Link these or at least Freespacers since they haven't been linked yet)

About the “Partisan” War Automaton
(ADD TEXT HERE)
<your chart is here>

Weapons Systems
(ADD TEXT HERE)
"Harrower" Coil-Gyrojet Hybrid Carbine (1) <------Please add tier.

Systems Descriptions
(ADD TEXT HERE)
Chassis

"devastating to light power armors and vehicles" "Pathetic against solid armor, but shreds unarmored targets, and still hits with enough force to send even armored infantry soldiers flying." (Bombastic language)

"storage hanger for" (Hangar with an A)

"a endoskeleton" (Use the word an)

"Tough the Partisan" (Though instead of tough)

We talked extensively on the subject of DR for this in chat, but I want to rehash it here:
It is t3:
1 T5 = 4
1 T2 = .5
1 T2 = .5
1 T4 = 2
That makes 8

RPG-D RPGfix
Back