• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Fuji Rollbar Options

Soban

Convention Veteran
Ok, so I was looking at the rollbar on the Fuji Class. It's a modular part and I think it might be interesting if there are different options for what the rollbar has rather than just the current sensors and a weapon. Here are a few ideas.

• Full Weapons
  • Towing
  • Full Sensors
  • Hanger (for some additional small craft/fighters)
  • Cargo
  • Engine
  • Troop (More Mindies and people for them)
  • Docking (for bringing ships that are too big to fit in a hanger)
  • Fabrication/Disassembly

What do you all think? Is this something I should write up?

Me like. Modular ship yes. Like Plummy bays. Kind of like I am doing with the Tanya.

I'd be very interested to see how the weapons, sensors and towing modifications in particular would play out. Love all the ideas though

It would be best to see any of these ideas in RP first, then written up later. For instance, has Wes had an opportunity to use the rollbar? I used the ship class for awhile and used it once or twice and could find the reasons if prompted, but I'll be honest it was more fun to have the top down imo. Idk what other plotships used the class, but did they find a use?

Instead of a laundry list, a couple practical ideas may suit RPers and GMs alike more down the line.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back