• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

[Furui Jiyuu/Asteria] Request for deed records

Toshiro

Inactive Member
To: Morioka Bakufu
From Kage Yaichiro-Taisa, Land owner of most of Furui Tokyo

Greetings. I recently obtained legal ownership of Furui Tokyo, save for those holdings already held by Peacekeeper Heavy Industries and other businesses that have rebuilt there, from the Yamatai Department of Lands and Homes. I did so with the intent of radiation buildup and reconstruction. I note, however, that residences are not among this exemption and that land and residence deeds may exist assigned by the United Outer Colonies that the Yamatai Star Empire is not aware of nor recognizes. It is quite possible that a number of those who have once lived in Furui Tokyo have moved into areas managed by your administration, and that you may just have additional surviving UOC records.

As such, I would like to request any surviving records for Furui Tokyo's land deeds. I cannot promise at this stage that the housing, lands, or even the original property lines will automatically survive in a form that allows them to be honored as stated; but I would like to know if, who, and where I'm holding properties in trust and see what I can do in these regards as I move forward.

Kage Yaichiro

To: Kage Yaichiro-Taisa

We'll forward any backups of existing records that we got lying around, but since we're only neighbors, we might not have everything you're after. Still, you got a point about how some people might have resettled in Asteria during the wars and such. If you got any names on your side, go ahead and forward those to us so we can start looking around for them. We'll do the same here and see if there's anything else we can dig up for you.

Sincerely,

Johnathan Izgimmer

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…